Populaire berichten

vrijdag 4 april 2014

Bags-Inspection



Hey everyone, 
Today I am going to talk about bags (especially my bag). I'm going all plus points and I'm also going to cons call, this applies not only to my bag but just for all bags. It is very useful to know what to look for in a bag buy!

Bags

Bags everyone has a bag, but what a bag you should take? That is all the way at the stuff you want to do in your bag. If you need one for school, I would take a more spacious bag. If you take a bag you are going to use for shopping or just strolling in the city, then I would take a slightly smaller bag, otherwise then you have all the time a heavy weight to your arm hang.
If I have a bag sorting out he must meet a number of things:
-he must have extra boxes. (for your mobile wallet etc.)
-Firmness
-Prefer a zipper (if you have a knot or a press Stud he can quickly open, at least to me).
-Have enough space, but there doesn't look like this (otherwise you all day with a kind of balloon around).
These points I find very important when choosing a bag, my bag has these points too. I find it a pity that only the outside is really firm, the fabrics of the squares on the inside already go a bit broken. But for the rest, it is a fine bag, which you can use for school and shopping. Also sitting there on the sides fun rides, but which are not just for the looks. If you do this you get extra space: open rides for your stuff and that is very useful for when you have a packed bag.
Also, I found just the outer very much by the color and by the model, which are very in. Do you have a nice bag? Put a picture below and say what you think so much of it!

The bag that I have I bought on the market (Yes the market), I could not pass up! He was not very expensive, € 30,-. So that's pretty cheap and for the quality of the bag he is well worth it! So you should not underestimate the market.



 Love you all!
Follow me on bloglovin and stumble~AmberV
Follow me on twitter Amber Veijer
Please subscribe and comment xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten