Populaire berichten

dinsdag 8 april 2014

Donut bun, Action VS DA



Hey everyone,
 Today I am going to talk about the donut knot of the Action and the donut knot of the DA. I hope you like it and that you follow me on this blog.

 

Donut knot

 Many stores have donut Pollard for sale. But they differ usually very by price, so is the donut knot of the Action and that of the DA € 1,-€ 4,-, is there a difference in quality? I'm going to answer that question.
At first glance the donut Pollard rather on each other, even though the one yellow and the other Brown and is the one bigger than the other. They are of the same material and function the same, while the DA knot yet more expensive than the Action knot. But I do notice that the Action knot yet slightly faster than the DA knot apart. This is also because the Action has used a slightly coarser material! But for what I have paid for the Action you expect donut knot not much more than that!
The conclusion is therefore that the DA donut knot is better, but because he is so much more expensive and also the Action functions just fine I would still rather that knot of the Action. Then you only pay € 1,-for a good donut.

Do you have an idea where I can do my next blog about? Put it in the comments!


Also, me and my girlfriend (Maria itsfashionx.blogspot.com) recently started a youtube account, please have a look.


 Love you all!!
Follow me on bloglovin andstumble~AmberV!
Follow me also on Twitter~Amber Veijer
Please comment and subscribe
xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten