Populaire berichten

zaterdag 8 maart 2014

Action foundation, should I do it?

Hi everyone,
Today I write a review about the foundation (powder) of the Action. Many people do not know for sure if they have to buy their foundation there, so I thought let me give it a try.
 Foundation (Action)
 Many people wonder whether they have to buy make up the Action, because not all the Action is of top quality. That is why I am able to test this product as I have done for you.
First of all about the packaging: it is a silver/grey-like packaging, by the middle of the Pack runs a "mirror-like" stripe, there we come back to that later. If you open the packaging does you go at the foundation, but as I said, a mirror-like stripe through the Middle, if you open that you come on the side where the sponge is located, also on that side still a mirror. What can the probably set you free little how the packaging looks like, of course, what you really want to know is if it works. This foundation is not liquid, but still works fine. I find that this foundation there very natural look like you on does, but he is not quite good. You can not use him so an ugly spot that is easily visible covering it, but small spots are be fine covering it!
So basically we come to the conclusion that the Action foundation to be quite a good foundition you can use fine for small spots!
Sorry I do not know exactly how expensive the foundation was, but I think he was around the € 2.
 Guy's love you so much <3 follow me on bloglovin #AmberV <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten