Populaire berichten

vrijdag 7 maart 2014

Eyeliner VS Gel Liner

Hey everyone,
Today I'm going to compare two products of the Hema, an Eyeliner (right) and a Gel liner (left).
You can see them below.


Perfect Eyeliner
First of all about the "Perfect" Perfect Eyeliner Eyeliner. If you open the cap of the eyeliner doesnt see you have some kind of small pencil, but with a plastic shell. If you are in need of that casing running the pencil is longer. Personally I find this swivel function very useful, because otherwise you every time the point grinding and if you have a good point then he breaks off again. Which I find useful and because he is very small you can make it easily in your bag. What I do is draw the line above your eye find difficult because then you pretty hard, that's why I give my prefer the gel liner because that is something more fluid and not, so you have less easy a line above your eye. But for the rest he is perfect, he is very thin so you can be very precise work and I find him perfectly for a line under your eye.
If you're in the Hema comes then you can find him so. This eyeliner as a gift, but I know he's approximately € 2,-.



Gel Liner
Also the Gel Liner Gel liner is a kind of eyeliner, you will do the same with it. Only this eyeliner has a jar and a tassel. I find this eyeliner awesome because he easier to make over your eyes. That is so, because he is something more fluid than the other eyeliner. I also find it very convenient that they have made the game so that all together. The only drawbacks are, that he quickly dry out if not on the CAP there is and it is not quick to do, because you have everything apart and put it together. But without those things is he great and you will notice then of course also to the price. He was € 4,-, but then you have a very fine eyeliner.

Winner
 All both eyeliners are great, but there can be only 1 are best and then I give my prefer the Gel liner. Because I'm poor to draw in the line above your eye and if you do then the Perfect eyeliner you should go over the same line a few times to get a good Tan. But this choice is different for everyone.
But if I'm on a toilet somewhere else then I have the Perfect compact liner. In the end both eyeliners just great, so I would recommend them to you!
Follow me on Bloglovin. AmberV Love you guys <3
Follow me on twitter Amber Veijer

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten