Populaire berichten

zaterdag 15 maart 2014

Nail stemps of the action, they are to trust?

Hey everyone, 
Today I'm going to write a review of the nail stamps of the action.
I hope you like him.
If you have a request for a blog should you put below.
XX



Nail stamps (Action, max)
 I've often nail polish on, but I don't have the talent to make it a true work of art out of it. When I came across this I thought: great, now I don't have to mess up my nails more every time! But it was not a fairy tale like I thought, on the contrary. It's really one big disaster.
If you look at the packaging and everything that is in it, it looks okay. As the stamp plate where the stamps on, that is even a kind of mirror. Also the stamp, Nail Polish and the strijkertje look good.
But it also starts only when you try the stamps to "make" (within the meaning of the nail polish on the punch plate to do) it is completely filthy and there will probably be another nail polish to your fingers. Also when you're trying to get the stamp on the stamp itself, it became one big spot without any form. When I moved back and forth to the stamp a bit there again to get some nail polish on it went better, but still difficult. Maybe you should put some on exercise, but I know at least that I had never bought this if I knew how to do this.
But are you still interested in this product? Then you can buy it for € 1,-at the Action, but I would if I were you doing under a cloth do when you get there.


Love you al!!
Follow me on bloglovin~AmberV
Please subscribe, react or give a request
xxx 
give a look to the previous blog
http://ambervblog.blogspot.nl/2014/03/essence-holographic-eyeshadow_14.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten