Populaire berichten

maandag 31 maart 2014

Fake nails, to be repeated?

                                                                     Hey everyone,
Today I'm going to write something about fake nails, I personally have the fake nails of the attraction even tried, but it can of course go over every other fake nail.
Hopefully you have something.
 

Fake Nails 

Fake nails ever in your life you have to have ever tried, fake nails. It doesn't matter where they come from are and remain the fake nails, but if you are talking about the quality have is it with every fake nail is different.
So today I tried the fake nails of the attraction. I found that they looked nice and if you know me well you know whereby that comes, the glitters! But it runs at a fake nail, of course, not just about the pattern what is, no it is also handy to be able to have good adhesive and a good size. Fortunately, it is not very much like the fake nail is too large, because you can just trim. If you trim the nails that you have to do is before you paste them out yourself, because then you can get in your way with the cut. First cut! After you have cut the nails (or if they are already good) you can do the glue on your nails. I personally find it always useful to take some time out to see what fake nail on which to nail, because the glue dries pretty fast. And ready, there you have it, you fake nail. I found that my glue very bad, because everything fell and immediately off again after a bit of pressure on my nail. That is why I have just another glue used, I don't know where that comes from, but that doesn't matter much.  

The fake nails I had came as I said of the attraction. Personally I find this fake nails not quite top, because the glue is very bad and that is a very important point for a fake nail. But it was not very much, because the fake nails were only € 1,-. So it was actually to be expected.
 
Do you have fake nails? Put a nice picture of you and your nails down down here and if you have tips for people who have never put them on fake nails have done down here.

Love you all!!
Follow me on bloglovin and stumble~AmberV
Please give a comment and subscribe!!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten