Populaire berichten

vrijdag 14 maart 2014

Essence Holographic (eyeshadow)


Hey everyone, 
Today I'm going to give a review on the Holographic eyeshadow by essence.
I hope you like and find useful.
Enter your comment below. 


Holographic eyeshadow (essence) 
When I ran into him again in my room I thought: I should really write a review about this product. And now it's here. I hope you like it.
If we look at the outside of the eye shadow we see the eye shadow, we also see a mirror-like Cap. If you open running you obviously need the eye shadow and the CAP, but there is something special going on with the CAP. If you look at the bottom of the CAP, (not the side where the texts on it) you'll see a mirror. I think that is one of the plus points of this course, the eye shadow eye shadow, but not to the packaging that surrounds it.
If you smell to the eye shadow he smells a little to face paint, this is also reflected in the eyeshadow itself. It is more fluid than another eye shadow. That's right another plus point of this eye shadow, he is easier to do/. The eye shadow I have is purple, track 2 of the line. If the eye shadow on your eye is he gives a purple glittery glow, therefore, it is quite fun if you do it over a different color such as white or purple eye shadow itself. But of course he is also just fun if you put it on your naked eye does. This eye shadow is fortunately easier off as face paint so you don't have worry about that.
If you want to buy this eye shadow you have € 2,-with you, he can be found at the essence brand and it is number 2.
I find this a convenient eye shadow to take with you and he's fun to do when going out, so buy!


 Love you all!
Follow me on Bloglovin!
Please subscribe and react xxx!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten