Populaire berichten

woensdag 12 maart 2014

Puma perfume, is that possible?

Hey everyone, 
Today I'm going to write a review about the Puma perfume (Jam).
I hope you like it, leave a comment to show what you think. Have fun reading.
 

Puma perfume (Jam)
Of course, does anyone know the brand Puma already, but who knew there was that they also had perfume. Now you know it and I'm going to tell you whether he is worthy of your money. So have fun with it by reading this review.
First of all about the look. I personally feel the box and the bottle is very nice, because it's so colorful and bold prints. Even the cap of the bottle is nice gedesinged, there is the sign of Puma (Puma).Also, I find it nice that the perfume itself has a pink complexion. Because I have a 36 ml bottle is it easy to take with you, it does not matter where to go he fits everywhere.
The perfume itself smells very fresh and so is pink, he smells especially to lime (a tiny bit). The smell is very strong and not everyone find that well so delicious. The bottle has an easy (print) button so you spray the perfume easily. In addition, even though the disadvantage, I have the feeling that there is a lot at one time spraying right though. But that's not so bad, as it is for the rest just a top product with good smell that you all day when you wear.
I bought it at the Kruidvat for € 11.60. It is therefore highly recommended.
 
 Love you all xx
Follow me on bloglovin
Please subscribe and react
xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten