Populaire berichten

zondag 30 maart 2014

Shoes, they are nice enough?!

Hey everyone, 
Today I am going to talk about shoes, because now the weather the weather is nice, you obviously need new shoes. But everyone has probably had that he/she had such beautiful shoes that you they couldn't do and they therefore still wants to keep for a year. I had the same with the shoes below are. Do you have shoes you just not can do away? Put it down down here (in the comments). 

Green boots

 These are really the best boots I've ever had, they are not too high, not too thick and not too gloomy. Because there are no high summer here in the Netherlands is in the spring I purchased this pair of boots last year. If it's not such a nice weather and don't mind hot can I get these boots nice to do. They are warmer if another shoe and brighten the whole thing very on, so that dreary day is still a bit colored.
The tops of this boot can I find the ritsje on the back and the color of the shoe, I had to buy this shoe and would thereby. There is a small downside to these shoes, the laces. They unravel very fast, that's why you often buy new laces. But now I have a solution to this: do you have fast raveling laces? Then do a little top coat on the stub, then they do not fray and you therefore no new laces to buy!
These are the reasons why I still keep these shoes in my closet.

Grey All Stars 

Of course there is also an All Star in my shoes collection, that can not miss. These shoes are something bleaker than the Green boots, but they are so comfortable on my foot. This All Stars are just what different than the other All Stars, they have a softer fabric than the normal All Stars, that is probably because he is somewhat older than the other All Stars. As the All Stars get dirty you can always do them in the washing machine. But if you're like me, then you can have the noses especially reasonably comfortable that there is, of course, always afboenen (what I have to do so).
For the rest, these are just good shoes that you can easily call a year.

Apple Vans

I think Vans and All Stars two major competitors of each other, they are both top shoes. Only with a separate model and other weaknesses. The sides of the Vans go rapidly broke down, but after some paste are my Vans in a complete good condition. Other than that I find Vans very fine shoes, you can get them to do so, they run very fine and they are made of light material, thus they are not sob hot inside. The Vans I have is black with red apples and that is also what I so cute about this Vans and because there are also black in the shoe is you can combine well with your clothes. And by the apples it is a fresh and fruity shoe! No, I will not throw this in the trash. For the rest, these are just good shoes that you can easily call a year.

Love you all!
Follow me on bloglovin and stumble~AmberV!
Subscribe and Comment please!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten