Populaire berichten

dinsdag 18 maart 2014

Coverd the cover stick really?

Hey everyone,
Today I'm going to write a review on the cover stick of Catrice cosmetics. I hope you like it, leave a comment and maybe a request my next blog post.


Cover stick (Catrice cosmetics)
There are many things to hide ugly on your skin, but the one does not work as good as the other and some even work at all. So I thought it might be useful to write a review about was.

As you see, sees this "foundation" look different from other foundations, but it obviously has the same effect as all the other foundations. Many foundations can be found in the form of powder or liquid, but the convenient of this foundation is that he is in between and you not to take him for the extensive effort. I find that very fine, because I always always spread on loose with everything, so for me this was the invention of the century. I also find it very convenient that he is not very large and so you can take him with you wherever you go. If you see the cover stick, he seems a bit like lipstick, he works so also the same (so with a swivel feature to the foundation up to do). Though I find that if you stick the cover on your face does, that he's a bit stroefjes "slide that is not very important.

The foundation itself is great, because he has just the right color (that lies there so just whether you choose the good color) and is not too thick, but thick enough to really ugly spots on your skin cover. But my first point of view is that it may be a bit little foundation in one cover stick, but that may perhaps not be true (so it seems only). Also the quality that you get in return gets very well, so it is a fair deal.

For € 3,-is he at all shops with the brand Catrice cosmetics, I have number 20. But in the store where I had come from him they had only three colors and was the the second. She had probably just the "main" colors that do reasonably fit for all types of skin tones. But what I can say is that it's just a top product, buy!
 
 
Love you all!
Follow me on bloglovin and Stumble ~ AmberV
Place an comment and subscribe <3 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten