Populaire berichten

dinsdag 11 maart 2014

Baby lips, do my lips love it?

Baby Lips (Maybelline New York) 

Hey everyone, 
Today I am going to talk about the Baby lips (the blue Hydrate) of Maybelline New York. Have fun reading it, I hope you like it.

Baby Lips

 You have probably heard of it before ... Baby Lips. With the Nice colored packaging is he good on in the store and is therefore attractive to buy. At each scent you have another packaging, thereby you can recognize them easily.
In Netherlands you only have five different Baby Lips, that's a pity, but it's not very much.
What I likes to Baby Lips is that it restored and you also get your lips still soft lips! This Baby Lips has a cirtroen-like odor and is transparent. Also the packaging where the Baby Lips in it is very hygienic, then at least you know that there is no one else with his cold sore to has been sitting. Personally, I find Baby Lips great, it's easy to carry and still looks like fun too. So if you have dry lips, or what terrible ailments buy Baby Lips.
I have this at the DA way he was € 3.50, but of course that is not the only place where you can get them. Also this (according to me) fairly to the price, I know people who have bought them for € 2.50. But it comes there so just down to the fact that they are great! Buy them!

Love you all! Follow me on Bloglovin! Please subscribe and react! xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten