Populaire berichten

vrijdag 21 maart 2014

Nude eyeshadow, CATRICE cosmetics

Hey everyone, 
Today I give a review on the Absolute nude eyeshadow palette by Catrice cosmetics. It is a fine product, so I thought let me give you some information about.
I hope you like it, give a your comment, or a request for a blog or on this blog.
I hope you there.

Absolute nude eyeshadow palette Catrice cosmetics 

So today I'm going to write a review about the nude eyeshadow palette by Catrice cosmetics. I find this product personally very fine and therefore I'm going to show you the advantages of this product, I hope you have something.

First of all on the outside. The eye shadow is packed in a tight box, which by default, is quite a bit for a eye shadow, but the text that it contains makes it different from another eye shadow. I find it very nice that there's a good conclusion on the box, so that if the box is not all equal broken and falling out. It is a pity that thereby the case less likely to open, but you should just use your nails, then manage it though!

As you can see, there are a number of colors eye shadow in its case, the nude (natural) colors. These colors are so not too intense and you can wear anywhere and don't cry for attention at other people. I find it very nice to combine these colors, so you have a transition. And since you all have brown tones, it looks nice. On the back of the box is an explanation on how to make a certain kind of look can get with this eye shadow.
I myself would not wear with this eye shadow blue mascara or something really seems to happen on your eyes. We're going with this eye shadow namely for nude.

Itself I give really my preference to this eye shadow because there are many shades in it and he is easily combined. It is number 010 of Catrice cosmetics and he is not very expensive for many colors and quality, he is € 5,-. And is for sale anywhere where the brand Catrice cosmetics, I say do it!


Love you all!!
Follow me on bloglovin ~ AmberV
Please leave a comment xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten