Populaire berichten

donderdag 27 maart 2014

Ink eyeliner?!

Hey everyone,
 Today I give a review about the Ultra-Fine Ink Eyeliner of Catrice cosmetics, hopefully you have there. Say what you will of this post is, you can find it below. Also you can submit a request for a post that I need to do, I would like to hear that.

Ultra-Fine ink Eyeliner Catrice cosmetics

Often I am looking for a good eyeliner, but I don't always have the perfect eyeliner. Fortunately, they have to Catrice cosmetics to me thought, they have the Ultra-Fine ink Eyeliner developed and I'm going to just take a moment to test whether this eyeliner meets the requirements of an eyeliner.

First a little about the outside, the eyeliner looks neat in its modern guise. By the black and it looks neat and with the silver cap and the silver text is black beautiful supplemented, this I find always a lot of fun together. Also, the game is not very large, it is about the size of a lip gloss game. Therefore, this eyeliner as in a case or a box of your bag, but of course, you can also just in your pocket!

As the game opens, you see, of course, the brush for the eyeliner, normally it is already thin, but this of Catrice is even thinner so even finer.

However, you must at this brush a little "ink" dab else has that thin brush absolutely no sense, therefore, pat! This is liquid eyeliner so you have to be careful that the game does not let you fall, because then everything runs out. You have the game so well-closing if you are taking him with you, otherwise you will have everything under the eyeliner sit.

This eyeliner is therefore of the Catrice cosmetic, I bought it at the Store.. But of course, he is to be found everywhere where also the brand Catrice to purchase. He was much as $ 2,and I think that's also a downside to this eyeliner, but the effect of it is just good and he has, therefore, no exceptions!

I love you all!!
Follow me on bloglovin and stumble~AmberV
Please comment and subscribe!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten