Populaire berichten

zondag 9 maart 2014

Never go away without ...Lip Gloss (EN)

Hey everyone,
Today I'm going to do a review about two lipglosses. No, sorry this is not which is better or that, I'm just gonna write a review. But about which two lipglosses? I'm going to write about two lipglosses of the kruidvat, the glossy lipbalm and Stay with me longlasting lip gloss.
glossy lipbalm (left) stay with me (right)
 

Glossy lipbalm (essence)
 Let's start at the Glossy lipbalm of essence. You can find it right here also see above, it's the left lip gloss (or lipbalm). If you go to the packaging look you see a very cute Strawberry and under that Strawberry is the taste (or what it should look like), sweet strawberry. But I have of course tested everything, and from it emerged that it had a real strawberry taste, also the best very sweet!
This lip gloss has a very natural shade and is not super clear to see if you put it on your lips. But that is why this lip gloss there precisely for not to special events. I find him very useful because he is small and easy to get to, so he's often in my bag.
If you want to try him, he is of essence and is number 3. He is for € 1,-for sale at the Kruidvat or other stores with essence products. 


Stay with me longlasting lip gloss (essence) 
And I will now turn to the longlasting lip gloss. Also this lip gloss is of essence, only is a tad different. This lip gloss is bright pink, which you can use if you want to stand out so well. Also keeps the lip gloss this color reasonably long full, so he lives up to its name. But when you take it yet another time on should do is not that difficult, the lip gloss is not super great and is so easy to draw, but he is also so get back in your bag.
If you have used this lip gloss you do have a good remover needed, because he is not so easy. Also it is convenient that you evict him with a disposable cloth and not with something you should use more often, because it no longer. This I can say with my own experience.
But still, I'm quite happy with this lip gloss, he is of essence, it is number 4 trend setter and is € 2,-.


Below is another picture with the colors of the lipglosses.
 
 
-Leave a comment-
Love you all follow me on bloglovin < 3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten